Timeline Comunicações Artísticas is an audiovisual production company created in 1993 in partnership with TVN Comunicação e Imagem. With over 30 years of experience in the market, Timeline has always sought to invest in new technologies:
• we created the first CDROM with multimedia resources in Brazil.
• we were the first to use non-linear editing for high-end TV shows in Brazil.
• we sell 3D virtual scenarios with continuous animation over the Internet.
• we broadcast live events over the Internet.
• we concluded the 1200 telecourses of the Roberto Marinho Foundation Telecourse.
• we inserted closed caption and LIBRAS in all Telecurso.
• we produce applications for iPhone and iPads.
• we index streaming videos on servers with our own software.
• we invented and manufactured the Smart TP: lightweight teleprompter attached to the camera lens for iPads.
• 2D and 3D computer graphics animations.–
Be at the forefront of audiovisual production, producing videos and solutions that delight customers. With a clear and objective communication, we try to understand the demands of the market. With each project, we commit ourselves in a human and integral way to innovate and guarantee a commitment to quality and agility.
Fernando Waisberg – founding partner
He worked for 18 years at Rede Globo RJ – Brazil as editor and producer of events and journalistic programs.
For 5 years he was Operations and General Director of Abril-Vídeo, of Editora Abril, in São Paulo, Brazil.
He founded Timeline in 1993, which has been working in new media ever since: teleaulas for open TV; webcasting broadcasts over the internet; e-commerce of customizable virtual scenarios; applications for smartphones and tablets; 2D and 3D animations; corporate videos and programs for open and cable TV.
Mônica Varella – founding partner
She was a photographer and photo editor for the newspaper O Estado de São Paulo for 4 years. Worked as a photographer
in Gula Magazine. He did several jobs for advertising campaigns. Wrote two books “Receiving without Stress”
and “Happy Holidays without Stress”. She is a contributor to the Stockfood International image bank.
He founded Timeline Produções Artísticas in 1993.
Raphael Cavazin – manager